Our Passion & Focus
Did You Know.
Taking on the big challenge of training and equipping men of all races across America.
- 66 million men in America make no profession of faith.
- 6 million men in America are not involved in any form of discipleship.
- 6 million women in America come to church each week without their husbands.
- 85% of lay leadership in American churches are women.
- Young men who attend church will tend to disengage from the church at nine years of age.
- When the church reaches the man of the home, 93% of the time, the entire family will follow.
- This fact compares with 35% when reaching children/youth and 17% when reaching wife/mother.